Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

Well, this past week has been yet another summer-filled week. On Thursday we left for the beach. We got there and it was rainy and nasty, but we still managed to have fun. Ordered some pizza and headed to the waterpark until 11. Jalen proceeded to fall asleep with everyone while Jessica and I headed out for a midnight grocery run. Woke up and enjoyed the beach for 2 days and then, headed home, but not before a stop at Grandnana's. She is doing well and looks great. Loved seeing her grandsons. Yesterday, I got to watch Ryan for awhile because Jessica is plain worn out and needed some sleep. God bless her because I would be a bleep if I got the amount of sleep she gets. We went to Paint Your Pot which was a lot of fun. Jalen made a plate. Ryan made a plate. Nicholas made a basketball bank. We get to pick them up all potteried up on Saturday. It is a fun place to take kids and I recommend it, but they have a coupon in CitiPass books that is very much needed. Can get expensive without it. Or just don't take big kids along. Just kidding. I love him. :-)

I am thankful for --
* A safe trip to and from and around the beach
* Being able to watch my nephew for the day and see him the entire time at the beach - I know when people are having their second child they wonder how they will ever love the second as much as the first, but I now know you can love someone just as much because I love him like he's my own. But I did worry if I'd ever love someone as much as Jalen, but it is possible!
* A house that does need straightening! Atleast I have a house - ya know?
* Seeing Jalen talk so much better and clearer. His imagination has taken off in the past week and it is too cute!

What are you thankful for??

No comments: