Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thankful Tuesday.. Oops Thursday!

Jalen and I got back yesterday from a wonderful, very much needed visit to my Mom's. We were able to go on the boat all day Tuesday. We went and saw Cape Lookout and spent the day on the beach there. It was beautiful. You never realize how populated the beaches are until you go to a remote beach like the Cape. You could look down and see whole seashells and even find sand dollars. Lindsay and I waded out to the boat and floated the coolers back. We had a pic-nic lunch on the beach and it was so much fun. The lighthouse was great. Pictures will come soon of that. I forgot my camera at Mom's. Oops! I came home and the house was spotless. :-) All of the relaxing came to an end when I had to work yesterday, but I'm off today.

I'm thankful --
* for beautiful weather while we were out on the boat.
* a safe drive back -- just Jalen and I
* my family .. one of the guys from HD is fighting for his life and it is hard to believe that one moment someone is with you and the next they are gone. You can't take anything or anyone for granted.
* I won a Thomas toy for Jalen. Visit www.tipjunkie.com to see! Pretty cool.. Hope it arrives soon.

No comments: