Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Better late than never...

This week has been full of things to be thankful for and full of things to pray for...

I am thankful for...
* Salah Dianna Sheen - she's beautiful and is doing great. Congrats John and Khesia!
* Seeing my Mom earlier in the week. We missed her and Cherish very much. It was a short and sweet visit
* Being able to hang out with my sister so much. Love my lil Ry-Ry!
* My family!

Please pray for two girls in my classes...
- Stacy: She had a stroke and is having to re-learn everything. She was able to legibily write her name this week. She has two children.
- Felicia: She lives in Asheville and her and her husband were in a motorcycle accident. Her husband was killed and she is in critical condition. She is able to respond through blinking.
Please remember that your family is your number one priority and to never take a single thing for granted. Girls, we're praying for you!

No comments: