Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

It's Tuesday again! Today was the first Tuesday since last July when I started Home Depot that I worked. I love my Tuesdays off. Why? I don't know. This week has been a week, but I still find time to be thankful..

I'm thankful...
* Jalen is starting to feel better and hopefully, I will not get any worse. I think he passed what he had onto me. Last night was pretty rough.
* I got Jalen's new, big boy room almost done. Just a few pictures to hang, curtains to buy, headboard to make and we are all done. He loves his Thomas room. Will put pictures up soon once I get something on the walls. Looks bare right now.
* My parents both had safe travels this past week.
* I am going to the beach this Sunday. I'm ready for a little beach action!
* Jalen's garden is growing so tall. He's too cute when he tells you about it. He is so proud of his peppers and tomatoes. He doesn't care about the cucumbers. Ha!
* I am blessed with a wonderful life. Change is occuring and it is hard for me to deal with. I don't deal with it well and gosh knows by the end of next week and beginning of the next, I am going to be a complete wreck! Things will work out and I will be fine, but darn, if I'm not going to miss them.

No comments: