Saturday, August 9, 2008

Me, Me, Me..

A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? My Sisters & Emily
C. Cake or pie? Cake
D. Day of choice? Friday
E. Essential item? Cell phone (I know, I know..)
F. Favorite color? Pink and Purple
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy Worms
H. Home town? Raleigh, NC
I. Favorite indulgence? Getting my hair done..
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? 1 - Jalen Nicholas!
L. Life isn’t complete without? Jalen's smiles
M. Marriage date? n/a (Ha!)
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 wonderful older sisters
O. Oranges or Apples? Granny Smith Apples
P. Phobias? The dark and bugs
Q. Quotes? It's the simple things in life that matter the most! Think about it..
R. Reasons to smile? My family, Jalen, Nicholas
S. Season of choice? Summer - The beach, tan, etc...
T. Tag 5 people: C'mon now, I don't have that many friends.. Ha!
U. Unknown fact about me? What don't people know about me? I guess that I do not need tangible things to be happy.
V. Vegetable? Potato
W. Worst habit? I hate folding laundry!!!
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? Pizza and Chicken Fingers
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo
Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? Monkeyy!

No comments: