Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Little Boy...

is growing up so fast!

It's hard to believe that you're almost six years old.
When I saw you for the first time,
I finally knew what it felt like to fall in love.
When I felt you move for the first time,
I knew you were going to keep me busy!
When I held you for the first time,
I knew that I would love and protect you for the rest of my life.
When I saw you smile for the first time,
you made me realize that it is the simple things in life that mean the most.
When I saw you take your first steps,
I knew you would make me proud wherever those feet took you!
When I saw you walk into preschool for the first time,
I knew you would be the bravest person I know.
When I saw you play soccer for the first time,
I knew that you would try anything.

When I see you every day, 
you make me very proud. 
I'm blessed to be your Mommy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love that little boy and his momma
grandpa