Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thankful

The past week has been one of the toughest weeks that I've been through in a long time, but it has taught me new lessons of life and reminded me of a few things.

I am thankful for...
- a son who has changed my life forever and for whom I thank God for every day. My little hero!
- a boyfriend who supports me no matter what and who has been there through good times and bad.
- my parents who have never given up on me, even when there have been times they probably should have
- two sisters that are my best friends, can complete my sentences before I even finish thinking about what I was going to say, and who are always there no matter what the situation is.
- my nieces and nephew who I couldn't imagine my life without, love like they are my own, and who I would do or give anything for
- nick's family (well, mine too!) who always supports us and is always ready to lend a hand, no matter what or who.
- a home, not just a house.
- friends who are always there and have never left my side.
- most importantly, God. I have to say I might never understand His plan or why things happen the way they do, but I have to say no matter what the situation He is always there to lean on and for that I am grateful.
... the list could go on and on

Auntie will always love you and look forward to the day I can see your beautiful face.
Thank you for being the best angel of Hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we all have Hope...a gift of God
pops