Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thankful Tuesday

Wow, how hard it is to believe that it is the end of July. Where does time go?!

* I am thankful for a wonderful weekend with Jalen. We didn't do much, but it is so fun to see him smile from ear to ear, give me random kisses, and hear him say that he is the best little boy ever. I can't believe he'll be four soon.
* I am thankful for my family. Happy Birthday, Salah! It's hard to believe she's already a year old. Time flies.
* I am so thankful for the hot weather. Everyone is complaining and yes, it is hot, but I love summer. I could do this every day of the year! I do hope some rain would be mixed in as the yard is very dry!
* I am thankful that this week is my LAST week of school for this summer session!! YAY!! I am so ready for the break!!

No comments: