Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thankful Tuesday

I've been a little slack lately and not posted a 'Thankful Tuesday' in a little bit, but it doesn't mean that I'm the least bit unthankful...

* I am thankful for my wonderful family. Jalen is such an amazing little boy and I am so blessed to have him in my life. I couldn't imagine life without him. I took him to school again last week and he did great. He got sick on Wednesday (well, Tuesday night) and had to miss it Wednesday, so I was a little sad, but Friday went great. He's such a big boy. I can't believe I am planning a 4 year old birthday party. What!!?!
* I am thankful that I have one more week and then goodbye summer school.. You've been a tough one!
* I am thankful that after work I will be heading to the beach for the night. Yay! I am so ready.. Pray for the early travelers (Jessica and Lindsay) and the late-traveler (me!)!
* I am thankful for the weekend rain. Our yard is so dry and ugly that it isn't even funny, it needs to grow and look nice again!

I am very thankful and blessed to have all that I have in my life..

No comments: