Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

Each Tuesday I will say things I am thankful for, though I am thankful for them every day!

I am thankful for...
* a healthy little 2 year old boy who's smile can melt your heart and who's laugh can make you cry.
* a wonderful boyfriend who sticks around through thick and thin - and even when I'm in my 'one of those day' kind of moods where I'm sure he wants to just strangle me!
* a family who loves me and is always there for me.
* my brand-new nephew who is already weighing in on my heart and my wallet.. He is just too cute, especially when he does his one eyed move. He'll open his eye (yes, just one) to see who is holding and watching him, smile, and go back to sleep.
* my job in this crazy economy, even if my hours did get cut.
* a house over my head with my Mom right across the hall from me.
* my friends that I can hang out with once a month, but it seems like just yesterday we hung out all day.
* my other family - Nick's family members are just like my own family members. Would do anything and everything I could for them and I know they'd do the same.

I am truly blessed!

What are you thankful for..?

No comments: