Friday, January 23, 2009

My Baby Forever

Last night Nick and I were talking about how it is hard to get Jalen to go to sleep anymore. For nap time, I have started letting him watch Elmo with me until he passes out and for night time, I usually fall asleep first. He made the suggestion that maybe it is time to just give Jalen his milk and tell him to go to sleep. I told him no, I didn't want to do that. He just asked why. I said because then that means Jalen is going to be a big boy and not my little baby. He started laughing and told me he wasn't a baby anymore. It's hard to believe he is growing up and turning into a big boy, but you know, he will always be my little baby even when he is 35 and has a family of his own.


But, if anyone does find little pills to give them to make them stop growing, let me know and I will buy a whole pack! :)

No comments: