Monday, August 20, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JALEN!









Six years ago, I never imagined this would be how my life would be. Waking up in the morning, hearing "Mommy!!" and feet pitter pattering to find me, getting a little boy dressed, fed breakfast, and teeth brushed, rushing him out to the car to drop off at school. That is just a glimpse of the life I never imagined having 6 years ago, but today, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Jalen, you are the light of my life. You are the reason I have a smile on my face and wake up every single day. I do not know where I'd be without you. You are my saving grace, my piece of hope, my love! You taught me more about myself than anyone ever could. You showed me what love is. You taught me patience. There is nothing in this world I wouldn't do for you. You will do such great things! It is hard to imagine what you've done in this past year. You've learned ALL your letters, can write your name, went to Disney World for the first time, got your glasses, swam without your vest, went off the diving board... Jalen, you continue to amaze me and you will always be my baby no matter what age you're turning. There is one thing I can promise you, I will always be there to cheer you along in anything and everything you decide to do. Happy Birthday, Jalen! I love you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! We love you :)