Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Off to Grandma's House!





Last week we went to my Mom's house for a couple of days and enjoyed every minute of it. It was nice hanging out with my Mom, waking up to my favorite little people, and just relaxing! We were able to visit two new places this time... Swansboro and New Bern. They both had neat little waterfront shops with little handmade or just neat things inside of them. We didn't buy a lot, but enjoyed walking around and laughing. I'm sure many people enjoyed laughing at us trying to get in and out of stores with strollers and two boys that are just crazy when they are together no matter where we are. We had lots of fun and enjoyed our time together. Hopefully next time it will be warm and we can go swimming, on the boat, and the beach -- wishful thinking, I guess!

No comments: