Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shutterfly

Christmas time is around the corner and people are always wondering what to buy that special someone or that hard to buy person who has everything? One place that I can honestly recommend that will be a one-stop shop is Shutterfly. Shutterfly offers numerous photo gifts from stationary to photo books. One of my personal favorites is the photo books. I gave Jalen a photo book for his birthday one year that was an ABC book. For each letter, I did photos that corresponded to that letter. He loves looking at it and seeing the things he loves most, while learning his ABCs. Another photo book I did was for Grandpa - we did "I love my Grandpa because..." and put all the different reasons Jalen loves his Grandpa. It was truly a hit and Grandpa loves it. To check out the photo books go to http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books.

In addition to the photo books, Shutterfly has an array of other items that are just as great. To check them out go to www.shutterfly.com. Shipping is fast and affordable, too! :)

Have a great holiday season!!


No comments: