Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Yes, I haven't done a post in awhile for a 'Thankful..' but trust me, I am still very thankful and blessed...

* I am thankful for my family. They continue to amaze me with the love they show my family and I can't thank God enough for them. They mean the world to me..
* I am thankful Jalen's school is going better. He loves going and is learning a lot. He comes home and we try to work with him. He gets distracted very easily, but we're getting there. He is starting to make friends and play with them. It is cute watching him through the window and seeing him play, learn, and talk. The things he say amaze me. The other day he was inviting his class over to see Izzy.
* I am thankful that in less than a few weeks I will be escaping away to the beach and Great Wolf Lodge. I'm so ready for a get-away and to try not to think about anything :)
* I am thankful for the life I live.. Someone always has it worse than you do and it is the little things in life that mean the most...

No comments: