Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

It's hard to believe it is already the holidays! Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I have to say I am very thankful. I am thankful for...

Jalen: I never imagined one little boy could change my life around. He has shown me what love is and what life is all about. He is my little miracle and I thank God he gave me him when he did. He may be my baby, but he is my little hero!

Nicholas: We have our good times and our bad times, but the difference between us and a lot of people is we stick together. I can't think of a time we haven't been there for each other when we needed the other the most. <3

My Dad & Mom: Without a doubt, they are always there! I can't tell you a time when they weren't there for me. I'm sure there have been many times they have doubted what I was doing, but there has never been a time they haven't been there for me. I couldn't and wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for them.

My Sisters: Jessica and Lindsay - What else can I say? They are my best friends. They support me through everything and trust me even when I'm sure they are wondering what I am doing!! There is not a thing I wouldn't do for them and I thank God I have them...

My Other Family -- aka Fenty Family: Thank God for them! They all are loving, accepting, and couldn't be any better with Jalen! :-)

Emily and Julia: Love these girls! They are always a text message away and will always cheer me up. Not sure where I'd be without these two rays of sunshine! :-)

My Friends: Though everyone's name isn't listed above, I'm thankful for you and appreciate everything...

Among other things, I am thankful for my job, my happiness, my life, my house, food, etc...

Just remember you can't take anything for granted and take tomorrow to realize all you have, not what you don't have! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: