Monday, March 22, 2010

Not My Child! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

* Jalen did not ride with my Dad to his house (as I followed behind) and proceed to tell me to go back home when I walked in the door. And to make matters worse, my Dad did not tell me that I could go do some laundry or work on my tan and leave him there! Nope, not my family! (Note: I did not proceed to go tan... actually, I did - haha)
* Jalen did not eat a pop for breakfast for a couple days in a row. Nope, his mother would never let him do that! (Note: he did eat something after he ate his pop!)
* Jalen did not say hi to every person he saw the other day. He did not tell at a lady until she actually answered.. Nope, not my child.. he understands people ignore 3 year olds! (Note: I do not understand why a lady would ignore him if she plainly sees that he is talking to her!)

No comments: