Saturday, March 13, 2010

Love, Sweet Love...

While I was getting ready for work the other day, Jalen and I were downstairs. He turned on the CD player and an old CD was in there... 'what the world needs now, is love, sweet love...' Jalen loves to dance, so I stopped whatever unimportant something I was doing and picked him up. I started dancing around like a crazy person with him in my arms and he was laughing and smiling from ear to ear. The music was blaring and if someone saw us, they'd probably wonder what we were doing. But, that will be something I never forget because his smile was amazing..

Sometimes the things in the moment that seem important, aren't really important. Sometimes being 5 minutes late for work isn't such a big deal because you were able to see the most important person in your life smile from ear to ear... It's the simple things in life that matter the most!

No comments: