Saturday, August 11, 2012

Camping


I am not an outdoors type of person. I do not like bugs. I do not like my hair getting all frizzy because of humidity. I just like to be inside. My camping would be going to Red Roof Inn... That would be considered roughing it to me. Call me a brat, I don't care. Jalen decided he wanted to go camping. Nick asked if we could just do it in the backyard and I told him politely that he and Jalen could do it and they'd have a memorable time. My idea was to put sleeping bags downstairs and camp away. We did that last night and had fun watching Kung Fu Panda 2 and eating popcorn. Nick bought Jalen a Cars sleeping bag, so he used that and I used the Pound Puppies sleeping bag we had when we were kids. Needless to say, the floor downstairs is really hard! Now, I'm sure you're wondering what started all of this... Well, the other night Ki, Li, and the kids came over and Ki built them a tent in Jalen's room. He wanted to sleep under it. I allowed him to and then he wanted us to join. Above are the pictures of him sleeping in the tent the first night. I didn't get pictures last night!

No comments: