Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thankful Tuesday

I look around right now and Jalen is playing, Nicholas is sleeping on the couch, and I think to myself how darn lucky I am to have everything and everyone I have. I know nothing is guaranteed and I try not to take things for granted, but I have to say, my life is beautiful...

*I am thankful for my family. I am so blessed. I have no clue where I'd be without them and yes, my sisters and parents are my best friends!
* I am thankful for Jalen. I know I always say this, but he is so beautiful and so amazing. I still wonder how he's stronger than me. I was crying as I was walking out the door to take him to his Oma's so I could go to work and I just had told my Mom good-bye and he said 'Mommy, why you crying? You wanna blow?!' He's my world...
* I am thankful for Nicholas. We have our moments and we have our moments if you know what I mean. We have our good times, our bad times, and our times we don't have a classification for. I am lucky to have someone that I can walk with and he's not in front of me or behind me. We have our days, but our bad days are better beside each other.
* I am thankful the snow is melting and Spring is coming... :)

Take a look around, you're blessed and so am I...

No comments: