Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

Yesterday was an adventure. We moved all of Mom's stuff out of the house and are down in Morehead City with her. We went to bed late last night as we arrived at 10 o'clock. The boys decided to wake up at their normal times. Therefore, I am sitting here with a crying Jalen saying he needs milk, his belly hurts, he's tired, and the list goes on of excuses to not say I tired. Wait.. he just did!

I'm thankful...
* we made it down here safely without drama or fights. If you know my family or particularly me, you will know what I mean.
* for Nicholas that Jalen and I do miss. We love getting away, but we sure do miss home.
* Cherish is dealing with her new enviroment. This is the dog who goes somewhere for 10 minutes and is ready to go home. Last night she cried, but I'm thankful she cried with Mom and Lindsay. Ha! Just kidding girls..
* School is going well. I just submitted my second to last Module for this summer session and then, we are off to the next semester. Graduation Dec. 2011 :)
* We got to put up a Topsy Turvy with Dad. It was pretty hilarious. It is hanging up by only what an engineer could construct. A metal something with clamps to the deck. Picture will come, trust me. It'll make you laugh.
* Kia got going safely. Lots of tears, but change is good. Miss ya!

Heading home tomorrow. Should be interesting. Jessica, Ryan, Jalen, Cherish and I in a car. Fun times that only we'd do. Ha! No one else is this stupid. Enjoy! Pics soon...

No comments: